Serverless Machine Learning Architect
Agero is looking to hire a Serverless Machine Learning Architect who has rich experience in cloud technologies in varied environments, including, but not limited to, AWS and Google Cloud Platforms implementing and operationalizing Continuous Learning pipelines at scale using Serverless computing
The Serverless Machine Learning Architect will focus on designing and developing enduring architectures to support large scale fast data ingestion, continuous feature creation, bias detection, bias compensation, continuous learning, model retraining, contextual data aggregation processes to maximize the interpretation of our data and provide reliable predictive models. Should be able to solve complicated network problems with Machine Learning, Data Mining or Statistical Inference techniques. Should be able to design, document and lead the implementation of software systems to help ensure optimal implementation of the neural network models, real-time analytics with enterprise data. Successful candidates will have deep understanding of multi-sided platforms and are curious about simple and clean architectures that enable great user experiences.
- Articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Enterprise scale cloud environment delivering PaaS and/or SaaS solutions
- Use Machine Learning to resolve domain issues
- Automation and configuration management
- Build production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION: Master's Degree in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistical Inference, Mathematical modeling or similar fields with 5 years of relevant experience or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- 6+ years of experience in designing software architecture
- 10+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building Machine learning centric data architecture
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of systems, securing of VPC, implementation of Security Groups, Identity and Access Management, Backups, Restore and Disaster Recovery
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Operational experience with AWS Serverless architectures, a plus
- Solid knowledge of AWS platform and its services - including but not limited to: AMIs, Route53, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, SQS, Lambda, CloudWatch
- Multi-region, multi-tenant environment a plus
SKILLS: Excellent oral and written and presentation skills. Proven analytical skills and experience. Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Utilizes sound judgment, decision making skills, strategic thinking and follow through.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Works closely with all departments throughout the organization. Be the Company voice to the client and the voice of the client to operations.