To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with electrical engineers, systems engineers, and the rest of our software team to write the code that runs our printers. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
- Develops the printer firmware that drives our hardware and enables new and inventive uses of our products
- Develops PreForm, one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market
- Optimizes 3D geometric and print algorithms
- Creates elegant and user-friendly web applications
- Works across engineering disciplines to realize cutting-edge capabilities
- Product Development of our 3D printing software ecosystem in C++, QT and Python
- Write and ship meaningful code that makes our custom hardware work, find the bugs, and ultimately push the limits of 3D printing
- Develop end to end features ranging from the Desktop to the Printers
- Design, implement and test complex algorithms
- 3D print a lot
- Catered lunches 3x per week
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog friendly office
- Shares in the company
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A flexible vacation policy
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.