Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Transforms the application designs into a working application and performs unit testing. Develops multi-tier, client/server or web applications used by internal clients. Provides Tier 3 support for applications in production, working closely with Application Support Team. Projects may include cross-functional team members from across the business, and providing support for IVR/IVA systems. Completes coding and testing of components or applications, including creation of test situations, unit testing and documenting application modifications.
- Provides individual tasks, effort and dependencies for Technical Project Manager to build into project plan, based on Software Architecture and Technical Specifications.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
- Provides Tier 3 software issue analysis and resolution
- Maintains effective communication and relationships within project team members.
- Mentors Engineers on best practices and standards.
- May perform code reviews.
- Converts designs ad specifications into computer code.
- Compiles code into programs or components, tests and analyzes for errors and revises program as needed.
- Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Writes and maintains basic documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or relevant work experience
- Experience in IVR systems – Aspect or One Reach
- Java and Python
COMPLEXITY: Demonstrates good communication and documentation skills. Strong decision making, good judgement, project management, and analytical, creative problem solving skills necessary.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Collaborates directly with development staff. Proactively partners with other departments to provide information and feedback, analyze reports for continuous improvement and resolve issues.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completes additional duties as assigned.