Senior Software Engineer- Email Campaign at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Why You Should Join the Email Campaigns Team
- The Email Engineering team has direct technical responsibility for Klaviyo’s most-used engagement channel. Our systems send over 500M emails each day, and drive billions of dollars in revenue for Klaviyo customers.
- Email Campaigns is a new Email Engineering team that will own the customer experience for creating and managing campaigns. The campaigns capability is one of the most used features in Klaviyo, used by thousands of businesses to send targeted messages to their subscribers and foster improved customer relationships.
- The team owns the delivery of an extensive roadmap to add major new capabilities to the campaigns customer experience. These capabilities range from improved visualizations of campaign schedules and results, to data-science driven recommendations for campaign targets and content.
- You’ll be directly contributing to a strategic initiative for Klaviyo that will help us extend our leadership in the marketing automation space.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering leaders, UX Design, and even some early adopting customers on the definition of new campaigns capabilities.
- Implement best-in-class web user experiences based on React, Redux and Webpack, using REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Be a leader in customer-facing feature delivery, bringing capabilities to market with good pace, high quality and high customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with teams across Klaviyo on designs, implementations, and engineering practices.
- As a “UX leaning” engineer, continue to advance your skills in all facets of fullstack development; be a resource to mentor and guide others.
Who You Are
- You’re a fullstack engineer with a focus on UX development.
- Have 3+ years’ experience with front-end technologies such as React, Redux/Flux, and Webpack.
- Hands-on experience with asynchronous programming.
- Experience with RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with UX testing frameworks and tools such as: Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Jasmine.
- Like working on small, high-performing autonomous agile teams. At Klaviyo, you will have ownership of features, but you'll collaborate with everyone to make sure we produce the right solution.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.