Senior Software Engineer - Developer Productivity at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:24 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
The Developer Productivity team’s mission is to provide developers with tools and resources to efficiently design and develop on the Veeva Vault Platform with quality. We are looking for Senior Developer Productivity Software Engineers who are passionate about improving the lives of other developers by building tools, automating workflows, and attacking bottlenecks head-on.
What You’ll Do
- Create and release tools that are rapidly adopted by the development team
- Leverage enterprise cloud technologies like AWS EC2, S3, SNS, and ECS
- Design a brand new platform to scale out our ability to build and release tools
- Automate integrations with engineering systems such as Jenkins, Jira, and GitLab Dig into complex problems around builds and deployments and fix them
- Develop best practices for developers to improve their workflows
- 5+ years experience in coding languages including Java and Python
- Expert in scripting (Bash, Powershell, or similar)
- Proficient with Git SCM
- Experience using/creating build tools (Maven, Gradle, Bazel, Buck, or similar)
- Preferred experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]