- Represent Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team and participate in the "Security Champions" and become a point of contact for SRE team's engagements with Nuance Security team.
- Partner with the Global Security Cyber Fusion team for service delivery support.
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment.
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security.
- Documenting security certification.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Threat intelligence
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organization.
- Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies.
Years of Experience:5+ years of Cloud technology & IT Security
- Performing threat simulations and penetration tests to identify and detect possible risks.
- Expertise Administering, maintaining the Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience with managing Azure Active Directory and On-Premises Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Networking (ex: deploying and maintaining Azure networking resources such as VNets, Address space allocation & subnetting, Network security groups, Network gateways, VNet peering, Network Virtual Appliances, Firewalls, Azure load balancers, network monitoring).
- Programming experience with Python, Go, or C#
- Hands-on experience with Configuration Management technologies such as SaltStack, Ansible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; willingness to present technical information to a group
- Manage and document tasks using Jira align / Jira / Confluence.
- Monitoring system logs, system activities, network performance, cloud resources using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana & Azure Monitor.
- Experience with Regulatory Compliance such as HiTrust, SOCII, ISO27001 is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Security Center and Sentinel is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology/Informatics
- Azure Certifications such as AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP or CompTIA Security+
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.