Senior Site Reliability Engineer(remote virtual home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
Humana IT is seeking a senior full-stack software engineer who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives. Our services today are offering solutions using the latest software stacks and cloud technologies. So you will be in the know of current industry trends. You’ll collaborate with a wide array of IT and business partners, play a pivotal role in ensuring essential services are humming for business operation. It is an exciting time to join our growing organization.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is responsible to improve quality of our software applications, ensure business operation continuity, and help solve complex business and IT problems to maintain high standard and competency in our customer service and access to care delivery.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer provides a wide array of IT engineering services including software quality assurance to ensure coding practices, application testing, configuration, implementation protocol, monitoring and support tools are applied in DevOps life cycle. Ensure smooth transition of software application knowledge between DevOps and Support. Begins to influence department’s strategy, and work with business on their concerns with front-line operation. Makes decisions on moderate to complex issues in solving them with technical and non-technical approaches for successful outcome. Ability to work in a large interactive and engaging team environment with self-motivation.. Must be keen to learn new technologies, tools and IT services. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Open System development and/or production support experience
- Experience with C++, .NET or JAVA applications
- Experience with SQL Database and Query language
- Experience with ensuring proper controls are established and maintained over production systems and software source code
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Experience with Cloud based application
- Experience with Healthcare Claims processing