Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Nuance
- Maintain and upgrade current production infrastructure.
- Capacity planning and enhancements.
- Part of on-call rotation responsible for Critical Incidents and Pager responsibility.
- Following up on Production issues to ensure fixes and long term remediation.
- Deployment of new technologies, PoC and pilots
- Deployment of software releases
- Development of Pipelines (CI/CD)
Education: B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 5 years' experience building and operating public cloud solutions, (Azure preferred or similar).
- 5 years of experience administering windows or Linux based systems.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum concepts.
- Configuration Management and Orchestration with ARM templates, Ansible, and Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Experience with Grafana/Prometheus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across time zones.
- Excellent documentation and prioritization skills.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience working in a Docker, Kubernetes; environment.
- Experience with scripting language like Python
- Experience with bicep
- Experience with porting applications to containerization
- Evidence of Experience integrating, testing, and deploying Azure Cloud Services into production systems e.g. compute, storage, Key Vault, Azure PaaS
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.