Senior Salesforce Administrator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. With a dynamically-growing team of dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator, who will be excited to help us improve the way we use Salesforce across our business.
Join our Formlabs family in Boston if you are interested in taking your Salesforce career as an administrator to the next level. We are looking for you if you are motivated to understand complex problems ranging over multiple teams, proposing applicable solutions, and delivering them; and if you are excited to be at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Services, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM.
- Take full ownership of Salesforce and become the in-house SME for all things Salesforce.
- Harness your expertise of the Salesforce architecture, it’s features and related products to design and implement Salesforce solutions, in collaboration with stakeholders from various functions, while taking into account the existing business and systemic challenges.
- Support and optimize existing Salesforce automations and integrations with other systems existing in the IT ecosystem.
- Perform standard SFDC administration tasks and operational requests; guide/undertake the troubleshooting and resolution of bugs when needed.
- Manage access control to Salesforce and security.
- Perform change impact assessments and guide change deployments with junior Salesforce Administrators.
- Work closely with the Systems Solution Architect and external Salesforce stakeholders to ensure the solution architecture is future-proof and scalable.
- Guide the implementation and adherence of Salesforce/CRM best practices and standards by junior Salesforce Administrators.
- Ensure high code coverage is adhered to and maintained.
- Are able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with a wide range of business functions.
- Are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing and delegating tasks as required.
- Are an excellent communicator with the ability to converse both technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Are a problem-solver, able to mix your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to analyse business requirements.
- Have demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an advanced administrator (4+ years experience). You’re the go-to person when it comes to Salesforce.
- Are experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Digital Experiences. Awareness of Marketing Cloud and Tableau CRM would be a plus.
- Supported complex org with interesting business processes spanning global sales/service teams.
- Look to constantly improve your solutioning skills and find creative ways to make our system more efficient and future-proof.
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your tasks, whilst still working on a shared timeline.
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Free 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.