Senior RPA Developer - Finance Transformation at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Senior Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) to join our expanding Finance Transformation team. This role will lead Chewy into the automation journey by implementing RPA technology using UiPath based process automation solutions that will bring efficiencies to existing processes and free-up employees to do more value-added work instead of repetitive manual tasks. Work closely with other RPA developers, business stakeholders, and software developers and play a key role in automation. Develop and implement innovative technical solutions to solve complex problems. This position reports to the Manager, Finance Transformation.
What you'll do:
- Live and exemplify the Chewy Operating Principles.
- Responsible for implementing RPA solutions for the Company’s customers.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities.
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio and document solution.
- Automate reports using UiPath into Financial system application to extract/pull data.
- Code UiPath in Excel for pivot tables going to SharePoint site.
- Ensure governance and internal protocols are enforced with while working with internal audit and information technology
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field is required
- UiPath: 2 years (Preferred)
- RPA - Robotic Process Automation: 6 years (Required)
- Excel / Pivot Tables: 6 years (Required)
- Programming proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C# / C++ / Java)
- Experience with Test Automation, ETL tools, A.I., Machine Learning, Process Mining, or document understanding technologies (a plus)
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Experience standing up Automation CoE, Alteryx, Tableau, Oracle ERP, SQL coding, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]