Senior React Developer at Perficient
Perficient currently has career opportunities for a Senior React Developer in multiple office locations, or remote if not located in a city with a Perficient office.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
As a Senior React Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Responsible for development of application front end in React, including:
- View and controller components of the MVC framework
- Implementation design decisions
- Security management
- Solution coding
- REST calls to application services
- Automated unit testing
- Assistance in automated integration test development
- Responsible for documentation as needed, including:
- Task progress and completion (tracked in Jira)
- Code reviews
- Unit test results (automated through CI/CD pipelines)
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application
- Identify risks, issues, and mitigated actions for solution in process
- Identify opportunities for improved productivity in the development process, and share recommendations in sprint retrospectives
- Assist DevSecOps team as needed in developing pipelines for deployment and testing in AWS environment
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Passionate coder with at least 5 years of application development experience.
- At least 3 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using React/Redux, NodeJS, HTML5, and other UI frameworks
- Good understanding of micro services architecture
- Working experience using Git, Jenkins, and similar tools and technologies
- Expert level experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Experience developing web-based user interface for business applications
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.