Senior Quality Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our printers sit in the middle of an ecosystem of software, mechanical, and electrical components. Ensuring repeatable high-quality printing requires deep technical knowledge of the product as well as an ever-evolving understanding of how the product behaves in the field.
The Formlabs Integration team supports all parts of the product development cycle from early R+D to continuing engineering with a focus on product reliability. If you are someone who enjoys determining root-causes and resolving issues spanning from design flaws to manufacturing defects, then join our team as a Senior Hardware Quality Engineer.
- Become an expert in Formlabs' 3D printing technology, and collaborate with design teams from requirements generation to design reviews and validation testing
- Interpret test results and field data to guide design efforts and identify product shortcomings
- Develop new testing methodologies for qualifying incoming and outgoing components at all stages of production
- Find ways to stress test new features, find edge cases, and demonstrate performance improvements
- Are well versed in hardware debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or don’t)
- Have previous experience (7+ years) designing complex electromechanical systems
- Prefer taking a hands-on approach to solve challenging problems
- Use data to make technical decisions
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.