Senior QAA Software Engineer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a member of the Dragon Medical One team, you will contribute towards releasing the highest quality products to our customers. You will work very closely with the technical team and product owners. The position holder is expected to actively contribute to development processes with a strong focus on software testing and software testing automation – working in a highly collaborative and global environment.
Dragon Medical One is a cloud-based, secure speech recognition solution for the healthcare market, enabling healthcare providers to efficiently document using their voice.
- Create, update, review and execute test plans and test cases (manual and automated testing)
- Perform defect root cause analysis to identify SDLC improvements
- Collaborate with developers and product owners
- Contribute to successful completion of product deliverables
- Actively participate as an agile scrum team member in all phases of the scrum process
- Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Years of Experience: 5+ years of professional software development, test automation and test experience.
- Strong understanding of standard QA practices such as defect management, smoke tests, regressions tests, feature tests, load and performance tests in an Agile Scrum team setup
- Familiarity with enterprise-level models of agile development (scrum at scale, SAFe or similar)
- Experience with C# development and scripting languages.
- Ability to develop and reinforce testing methods, procedures for measuring product quality, and determining release readiness.
- Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
- Comfortable being part of a team interacting with geographically dispersed peer product teams.
- Motivated to be a self-starter and individual performer effectively contributing to overall team productivity and collaboration.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.