This exciting opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer will be joining a world-class team to assist in building our premier voice, natural language, and AI-power technologies.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years
- Knowledge of Cloud Native tools, architecture, and infrastructure
- Experience with ADO/Azure DevOps
- Experience with Public cloud (Azure Cloud, AWS, Google)
- Proficient in the following programming languages: C#, .NET
Able to design, prepare test plan and cases based on the given requirements
Experience in writing the automation tests
- Execute test scripts and analyze test results
- Reporting Quality metrics
- Hands on experience with Security testing
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, able to work well with others as well as without supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts
Previous experience of working in a SCRUM/KANBAN environment
Experience with JIRA, Confluence etc.
#C#, #.NET, #Azure, #cloudtechnology
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.