Senior Enterprise Architect(virtual remote home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Senior Enterprise Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Enterprise Architect will contribute to the enterprise Cloud strategy working directly with the Lead Enterprise Architect. The Senior Enterprise Architect will work directly with business and technology leaders along with Domain and Application architects on large scale solutions in the cloud. The Senior Enterprise Architect will provide technical guidance and oversight to Cloud Engineers for best practices in on-boarding workloads to the cloud.
The Senior Enterprise Architect integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Recommends products that will evolve the organization's technical infrastructure. Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical and architectural staff. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant industry experience
- Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT projects spanning multiple enterprise systems
- 10 or more years design, development, and testing of software applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experience
- Experience working in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Associate or Professional Level Cloud Certification
- Master's Degree