Senior DevOps Engineer at Nuance
You are a self-starter and will work on supporting DevSecOps excellence and Site Reliability through an automation pipeline-defined approach to operations, security and Azure infrastructure. You will build various tools, systems and infrastructure that enable pipeline driven testing, and infrastructure that enables cloud native monitoring, continuous integration, horizontal and vertical scalability.
Key Success factors:
- Has the drive to constantly raise the bar to improve how we deliver our portfolio of products.
- Biased towards action, capable of time slicing well based on priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Plan, implement and support core infrastructure with an overall objective to improve the scalability, reliability, performance, and availability.
- Use Terraform to build, manage, secure, flexible, productive Azure infrastructures that support research, development, and production projects of the research teams.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy and document application, system, or infrastructure software.
- Work to automate detection and resolution of recurring issues in the production environment.
- Ensures system performance, uptime and support levels meet or exceed SLAs.
- Enforce compliance with IAM principals including least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, certificate issuance and revocation.
- Incident escalation & 24x7 on-call support.
Knowledge, skills, and qualifications -
Education: Bachelor of computer science or equivalent qualification is required
Minimum years of work experience:5 years experience building and operating Azure public cloud solutions
- Experience working in a Docker, Kubernetes environment.
- Experience with scripting language like Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, DevSecOps concepts, Terraform, and Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Experience integrating, testing, and deploying Azure Cloud Services into production systems e.g. compute, storage, Key Vault, Azure PaaS.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure Cloud. Ability to build, use and configure metrics collection, reporting and alerting systems.
- Working knowledge of Databases.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.