Senior Developer - Automation Platforms at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:21 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, February 12, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Senior Developer you will lead and oversee the automation platforms (both tools and code). Working across delivery, infrastructure, security and third-party vendors, ensure solutions meet user requirements and enterprise objectives - are reliable and always available, As this portfolio has very visible customer/employee engagement solutions, ensuring data quality and integrity is paramount.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership, manage, and collaborate with internal teams to ensure vendor software is configured and rolled out properly to support our business automation needs
- Assess business value of automations to deliver value of cost savings, risk mitigation, and scale
- Facilitate the administration of the IT automation platforms and supporting applications, whether in house or SaaS based
- Help build and support proper IT lifecycle management/automation for delivery of vendor platforms, including proper documentation
- Engage and manage third party IT vendors from RFP through Implementation Effectively interact with teams internal and external to Digital, sharing learnings, process improvements, technical knowledge where systems integrate
- Take an active role in key enterprise processes that support operational excellence and govern our Production environments such as Change Advisory Board (CAB), SWAT calls, Incident Management
- Perform periodic reviews on technical and operational documentation ensuring all documentation is up-to-date and accurately reflects the Production state of the system
- Work closely with Security, Infrastructure and other key enterprise teams to understand changes they are making to the Production environment; analyzing and providing transparency into potential risks, issues or impacts to Digital systems
- Actively participate and collaborate within Agile teams to effectively plan and execute deliverables for each sprint
- Develop and enforce security standards across all IT platforms
- Coordinate requirements, timelines, and related development activities
- Create documentation to keep all stakeholders informed of processes and changes
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience, implementation and project management
- 5+ year experience of automation tools (ie. OKTA, Bettercloud, Zapier, etc)
- Experience managing enterprise cloud applications via administrator UI and APIs
- Experience with developing automated workflows across multiple products
- Proven experience working with on-shore/off-shore resource model
- Proven ability to effectively lead and navigate across teams to solve incidents and issues; proactively identifying and working with appropriate technical resources
- Strong software analysis, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
- Excel at communicating (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Ability to work as part of a distributed product team
- Forward thinking; ability to identify potential risks and issues, proactively providing recommendations for mitigating
Not Sure You Check Every Box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.