Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer at Nuance
Nuance's Software Engineers/Developers develop next-generation technologies that empower enterprises to deliver exceptional conversational AI solutions. Our products offer designers, developers and business analysts' access to customize AI technologies such as speech recognition, natural language understanding and conversational dialog.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join a world-class team building the high performing infrastructure to support internal Research activities for our premier voice, natural language, and AI-power technologies.
Knowledge, skills, and qualifications -
Education: Bachelor of computer science or equivalent qualification is required
Minimum years of work experience:5+ years
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering infrastructure-as-code environments, preferably Research-focused / HPC application environments on primary cloud provider infrastructure, including services for big data analytics, scale out HPC applications, GPU-centric ML and deep learning
- Proficiency with orchestration and configuration automation frameworks, such as Chef, Ansible, or Puppet, necessary for deploying and managing a full-stack cloud environment.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency with Linux system administration and with scripting languages for developing IAAS and automation tools.
- Ability to create and utilize cloud formation templates to automate build processes, including image generation.
- Experience with micro-architecture and cloud native applications using Docker, K8s ( Kubernetes).
- Ability to learn new concepts, architectures, APIs, as needed
- Able to supervise and guide the team with the technical aspects of the project.
- Experience delivering in enterprise environment with mature compliance processes
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal. Comfortable communicating with, presenting to, and receiving input from a variety of people from user to senior management
- Strong proactive leadership abilities and professional experience collaborating in a team environment
- Azure experience preferred, certified professional
- Experience with technologies to include batch processing or schedulers.
- Experience working within a HIPAA, HITRUST, or PCI compliant environment with required access policy and logging controls.
- Previous experience in the HealthCare industry and/or with HPC Research Environments
- Experience with Monitoring tools
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.