Senior Cloud Architect (Work-at-home/Virtual) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Cloud Architect leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. The Senior Cloud Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Cloud Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- erraform, ARM templates, Azure DevOps Build and Release Pipelines, App Service Environments (V2) with zonal redundancy (new feature as of 12/2019), App Services (Isolated Tiers), App Gateways (V2), Traffic Manager, Storage Accounts, Key Vaults, Service Endpoints, Managed Identities.
- ARM templates
- Azure DevOps Build and Release Pipelines
- App Service Environments (V2) with zonal redundancy (new feature as of 12/2019)
- App Services (Isolated Tiers)
- App Gateways (V2)
- Traffic Manager
- Storage Accounts
- Key Vaults
- Service Endpoints
- Managed Identities