Salesforce is critical to the overall success of Klaviyo and the Salesforce Developer will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness of the CRM. You are a creative mind, with attention to detail, who has an interest in building scalable solutions for complex business issues, and are always eager to learn better ways to iterate on those solutions.
Our Sales team and other teams that use Salesforce are growing rapidly; you will help to configure our CRM in support of 200+ Users. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, creative and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Senior Sales Operations Manager.
Please note that this position is based in Boston, MA.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Develop a strong understanding of integrations with Salesforce and assist in implementing new and maintaining existing integrations
- Design and implement Salesforce platform solutions using best practices through custom development
- Maintain and enhance existing code to improve current business processes
- Maintain the security, stability and functionality of the application software
- Work with Systems Administrators and business partners to understand requirements and optimize technical processes to meet business needs in Salesforce
- Establish best practices for development, testing, and change control
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and apps in order to maintain the health of Klaviyo’s Salesforce instance and recommend technical solutions to business problems
- Document and maintain Klaviyo’s Salesforce development and be able to train Klaviyo’s systems team members
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
- 2+ years of relevant development experience (Certified Platform Developer I or above preferred)
- Approaches Salesforce development with an emphasis on platform scale and sustainability
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, including REST, Bulk, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Classic platforms
- Strong, demonstrated experience with Salesforce languages (Apex, SOQL), as well as an understanding of declarative configuration options
- Knowledge of Python language preferred
- Ability to commute to our Boston office once re-opened
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.