Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Salesforce Developer delivers Salesforce solution definition, implementation, customization, integration, and managed services for clients which will include, but isn’t limited to the following:
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in solution design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Supports a detailed functional design document to match business requirements
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the stakeholders
- Supports business process due diligence, creation, and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
- Act as a key contributor in the design of customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC and other toolsets
- Create, communicate and execute deployment plan
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs
- Build and manage dashboards, views, and reports
- Design and develop workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
Who You Are:
- 3 years of professional experience administering and developing SAAS application
- Strong grasp of Salesforce e.g. products, opportunities, leads, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Fluent professional English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn AppExchange and other applications functionality and interfaces (from 3rd party vendors and custom).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and a strong team player
- Experience working with Skuid, Level11, Copado, RingCentral, Moover, Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, GitHub, Marketo, MapAnything, Conga Composer and DocuSign a plus
- Experience with Java or similar object-oriented languages
- At least 1 year working with the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Force.com platform
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.