Salesforce Administrator (Remote) at Numerated
The Salesforce Administrator will provide support to Numerated through the customization and configuration of our Salesforce platform. The SA will provide technical analysis, implementation and delivery of key revenue strategies. This position will contribute to both daily tactical work and strategic initiatives for our sales and customer success teams.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The Salesforce Admin will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the organization's CRM platform. In addition to day-to-day activities, this individual will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes as well as enhance core program business processes.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Administer and support Salesforce including user setup and design/configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality
- Define, build, customize, deploy, and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex change management/rollouts
- Deliver user guides and/or training for deployments
- Lead our organization in user onboarding, ongoing training, support, data management, and integrations throughout the platform.
- Support end users with questions or system issues; work with leadership to track, prioritize and resolve any system bugs
- Support user adoption and satisfaction by working with end-users to develop and deliver best practices, tips, documentation, and training materials.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Assisting management with Sales Operations tasks
Education Requirements /
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Certification Requirements: Salesforce Administrator Certification; additional Salesforce Certifications (Developer, Marketing Cloud) a plus.
Work Experience Requirements /
- 3-5 year’s experience as a Salesforce administrator
- 3-5 year’s experience of business systems administration and/or management, including Salesforce
- Collaborative with and managed cross-functional, virtual teams and stakeholders
- Experience working with or for a SaaS organization preferred
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodologies and tools a plus
- Experience with marketing automation systems, e.g. HubSpot a plus
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-started and able to handle prioritization and completion of multiple project streams simultaneously across various priorities
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of levels of management and SME’s