Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal, certified as a Great Place to Work®, and named one of 2017’s Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards.
About the Position….
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will have the ability to advance, standardize, and strengthen our QA practices and procedures. The ideal candidate should be self-driven and an exemplar worker, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
· Embedded in a SCRUM team as the teams Quality advocate
· Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
· Create detailed Test Plans, Test Cases, and Regression documentation of our software.
· Test and report software bugs and gaps in specifications
· Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
· Manually validate new features, bug fixes, and improvements to our system
· Constantly advance of the QA process as a whole
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
· Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background
· 2-5 years' experience in a QA role
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work well independently and within a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity or experience with querying an SQL database, Agile methodologies, and automated testing
A strategic thinker that understands the capabilities of technology and how to leverage those capabilities to achieve business results
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.