QA Automation Engineer
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will have the ability to advance, standardize, and strengthen our QA practices and procedures. The ideal candidate should be self-driven and an exemplar worker, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Embedded in a SCRUM team as the teams Quality advocate
- Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
- Build, maintain, and report our automation framework
- Review, report on, and address issues relating to daily runs
- Receive and prioritize requirements from multiple teams
- Obtain and preserve a high level of knowledge of the LogicManager application
- Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Constantly advance the QA process as a whole
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background or relevant work experience
- 3-5+ years' experience in a QA role
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience in SaaS applications and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment model
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven and automation frameworks integration
- Strong Quality Engineering background and experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, thorough in completion of tests and detail oriented
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Strong Design principles to create robust, scalable and extensible solutions
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description