QA Automation Engineer
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal, certified as a Great Place to Work®, and named one of 2017’s Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards.
About the Position….
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will have the ability to advance, standardize, and strengthen our QA practices and procedures. The ideal candidate should be self-driven and an exemplar worker, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
· Embedded in a SCRUM team as the teams Quality advocate
· Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
· Build, maintain, and report our automation framework
· Review, report on, and address issues relating to daily runs
· Receive and prioritize requirements from multiple teams
· Obtain and preserve a high level of knowledge of the LogicManager application
· Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
· Constantly advance the QA process as a whole
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
· Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background or relevant work experience
· 3-5+ years' experience in a QA role
· Experience working with Agile Methodologies
· Experience in SaaS applications and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment model
· Knowledge of SQL
· Experience with Java
· Experience with Jenkins and Maven and automation frameworks integration
· Strong Quality Engineering background and experience
· Strong problem-solving skills, thorough in completion of tests and detail oriented
· Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
· Strong Design principles to create robust, scalable and extensible solutions
A strategic thinker that understands the capabilities of technology and how to leverage those capabilities to achieve business results
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.