We are hiring Software Development Engineer in Test for our Personalization team in Boston, MA. In this position, you will write easy to understand, good quality functional/behavioral test for personalization team; build frameworks as you see fit. We believe our customers should have “bug free” experience and your work will directly impact millions of customers who shop for their furry family members every day. Engineers in this team focus on learning, and on working together as a team to delivering technical products that our customers love.
What you'll do:
- Be yourself; do what you like to do – Write good quality, maintainable functional test cases; And automate them.
- Challenge the team to think wider by considering all the corner cases.
- Work with a team of awesome people who are passionate about personalization.
- Work with product team to build test cases for features/experiences for our customers.
- Review code written by others, provide feedback, and mentor junior engineers.
- Gain good understanding of the systems, their dependencies and shortcomings.
- Work with software engineers and manual QA engineers to understand how you can help scale both teams.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+years of experience using commonly used frameworks (like Selenium) for test automation on various mobile and web platforms.
- 7+ years of experience working on large consumer facing, data driver, web/mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common front-end languages and frameworks such as HTML, CSS, React, Vue, Angular.
- Familiarity with commonly used AWS services like DynamoDB, S3, SNS, SQS, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and how to automate testing in cloud environment.
- Desire to learn and pickup new technologies easily.
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with performance, scalability testing
- Knowledge of Chaos engineering
- Knowledge of VM test environments and/or cloud-based compute environment
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]