Product Cyber Security Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Nuance Communications Security Team is seeking a Product Security professional who will be responsible for managing a key capability in our Cyber Fusion Team that is tasked with designing, implementing and improving security solutions across the organization.
This professional will join a team providing security services used at scale across multiple business units.
Nuance is looking for a passionate individual, looking to accomplish a lot in the field of information security, with the necessary experience to implement great security solutions.
- In this role, you will work with Nuance divisions that host services in large scale environments and will be responsible for the design and implementation of security engineering services as well participation as a contributor to product security activities.
- Provide security expertise to internal clients on topics ranging from security engineering, hardening, monitoring, incident detection and response as well as general security improvements.
- Design, implement and manage solutions in areas such as vulnerability management, logging and monitoring, incident response and endpoint security.
- Review/troubleshoot miscellaneous issues internal clients may encounter on security systems provided by the team.
- Participate in the review and/or evaluation of information security products and/or services.
- Communicate and establish the best way forward with internal clients looking to improve their security posture continuously.
- Perform regular additional security related tasks as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management. Will consider work experience in lieu of or supplementing formal education
Years of Experience: 12+
- Leadership: Must be able to lead a team of security engineers focused on delivering key security services.
- A solid understanding of vulnerability management concepts and application within a software development lifecycle.
- Well organized with effective communication skills.
- Programming experience; one of Java, C, C++ C# or similar. Software Engineering lifecycle knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute within a team environment.
- Experience with security related technical tools and processes is required.
- A proven track record of integrating different systems together to achieve security goals
- Experience with security tools and their operational use.
- Efficiency with at least one scripting language.
- Azure cloud knowledge preferred.
- One or more trusted Information Security Certifications.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.