Principal Software Architect at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Bring your full stack Java skills to the AI Marketplace team where we are improving healthcare with artificial intelligence. We are reading diagnostic images to detect and prioritize life-threating conditions, generating findings, and helping radiologists be more productive with artificial intelligence.
AI Marketplace is a cutting-edge service running in the Microsoft Azure cloud with Kubernetes. Take your Docker and Kubernetes skills to the next level, perfect your REST and database design skills, and put it all together in the cloud. If you want more exciting details, come in for an interview!
- Demonstrates leadership
- Mentors other engineers
- Acts as a scrum master
- Works with product management to define product features and groom stories
- Architects major portions of the product
- Creates and delivers presentations to share ideas and designs
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: MSc/BSc Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: 8+
- Must think of work as fun and enjoy being part of a team
- 5+ years of recent experience working in Java/Spring Boot
- Healthcare industry experience
- Scrum master experience
- Cloud experience with compute, storage, queuing, databases, and load balancers
- Demonstrated SQL experience including complex queries and stored procedures
- Experience containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with REST APIs (client and server)
- Strong written and oral communications skills as well as excellent listening skills
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.