Principal Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud Security at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Site Reliability Engineer with Cloud Security experience to join our Dragon Ambient Experience (DAX) team. You will have the opportunity to transform the healthcare industry, by changing the way doctors interact with technology and their patients. This program is at a startup phase and it's already having a positive impact on the lives of doctors and patients.
The Cloud Security Architect will have strong experience working on Securing Cloud Infrastructure/ Architecture and Apps. Must have strong leadership skills, analytical mind, detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies and outstanding problem-solving skills. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network (Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits) as well as Continuous Integration and Deployment of software products to Cloud.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- 8+ years of work experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics.
- 3+ years of work experience with Cloud Security
- Experience with Security of Apps, CICD, Infrastructure, Architecture, Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Proficiency in Python and Power Shell
- C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go preferred but not required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
BS in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.