At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a OpenShift Infrastructure Engineer / Architect for a customers across the country.
As a OpenShift Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible in all aspects of the installation and configuraiton of OpenShift environments.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology development or infrastructure depending on your background.
- Engineer automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions, with a focus on application concerns, including cloudready distributed application architectures, migrating workloads to containers, and containerized development workflows.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with onshore and maybe offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- A total 6-10 Years of Experience in IT with 3-4 years delivering cloud solutions.
- 4 years as an expert in application containerization management.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around developing micro services architectures, Dockers, the software containerization technology and platform.
- Experience in application development using one either of the following: Java EE, Spring framework, .Net, Node.js etc.
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), OpenShift or a derivative.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator or experience with application development and Kubertentes deployment
- Experience with Relational databases PostGreSQL or MongoDB.
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud preferred
- Experience in Source control using tools such as GIT
- Experience in security integration using oAuth and LDAP is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Can work from any city, must be open to travel.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.