Network Engineer at Workhuman
Workhuman is looking for a Network Engineer to help design manage and implement the corporate networks across all sites for a fast-growing industry-leading company. We have a rich and varied tech stack and we're growing rapidly. You will be upkeeping, maintaining and providing on-going support for our Networks and Systems, as well as jumping in and working with new technologies/ projects as we implement them.
Reporting to our Corporate Systems Team Lead, you will be part of Workhuman’s experienced systems engineering team.
Reporting to: Corporate Systems Team Lead
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Respond to Network related administrative requests for the Internal teams as key member of Networking/Systems team
- Partner with internal teams to design, configure, implement and maintain a variety of internally and externally facing enterprise class systems.
- Improve the security posture of organization by ensuring network best practices are followed.
- Administration and monitoring of network security appliances providing proactive and reactive solutions where necessary.
- Document procedures, policies and technical instructions.
- Experience scaling large networks to support dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment
- Background in implementing and maintaining Checkpoint firewalls across multiple sites.
- Administration of all Dell and Cisco Networking equipment, including stacking & virtual instances.
- Administration of wireless network including 802.1x, Aruba, Clearpass and Aruba Airwave, LLDP.
- Managing network expansion as company grows. (Offices\Datacentres\cloud)
- Administration of load balancers.
- Report on all Networking performance metrics and alertsand ensuring bandwidth availability.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- A./B.S. degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualifications; CCNP preferred, CCNA minimum
- Security skills desirable e.g. Penetration testing, Ethical hacking.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Networking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests