NetSuite Developer at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:21 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, February 12, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We’re looking for a software engineer to fill the role of a NetSuite developer / administrator on our growing NetSuite team. This role will help us develop, integrate, and support our NetSuite platform and all related cloud-based applications and integrations.
- Assist NetSuite team with technical design specs, LOE estimates and documentations for project deliverables, Postproduction enhancements and integrations.
- Develop and deliver NetSuite features according to technical design specs following NetSuite SDLC methodology, SOX change management process and source code control best practices.
- Help develop, implement, and maintain vendor environment and software release management plans.
- Provide Tier 1-Tier 3 ticketing support and NetSuite administration.
- Stay current with vendor releases, technology trends & industry best practices, and proactively shares knowledge with the technology and business teams.
What You Bring To The Party:
- Good functional understanding of NetSuite modules in a OneWorld environment such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Electronic Payments, Multi-Book and Currency Translations/Foreign Exchange.
- In-depth NetSuite technical knowledge and developer experience is required. NetSuite developer certification a plus.
- Must have experience working with relational database systems like Oracle, MySQL and Postgres.
- Must have technical background, hands on experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
- At least 2 years of experience with application integration layer and customization in one or more major ERP applications like NetSuite, SAP, or Oracle. Must have experience with EDI integrations.
- Experience with IDEs (like Eclipse), source control systems, debugging tools.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment process and methodology.
- Strong communication skills and implementation experience. Well-rounded developer who understands functional requirements and can deliver technical results.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You can work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.