Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a .Net/PIM Lead Consultant in our Commerce Practice located in Milwaukee WI, Allentown PA, or remote markets. This candidate will be the primary developer of PIM implementations for our predominantly B2B client base, along with other opportunities to work on various ecommerce initiatives within our practice.
The candidates’ primary responsibility will be to develop and successfully implement PIM systems (inRiver PIM is a preferred partner) over multiple projects. This includes technical design, discovery, defining and developing functional requirements, deployment, testing & training. This person should be comfortable working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while working independently as well as part of a team.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Business Unit Overview:
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy, creative and technology into data-driven solutions – and we bring the full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our best-of-breed digital consultancy.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and capable strategists, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who
specialize in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs. We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling OMS.
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimations, development, testing, and delivery
- Serve as a Technical Lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership during development and continual improvement of service
- Act as the main technical point of contact and SME for clients on project work
- Manage and delegate work items with other project team members
- Manage the creation of the WBS and backlog per sprint and assist PM in project planning
- Lead the resolution of all requirements/feedback/scoping/design issues or questions directly with the clients
- Lead technical documentation efforts and creation of user stories utilizing JIRA
- Performs code audits and reviews as required
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following Perficient standards
- Able to understand unique business and technical requirements of the engagement and facilitate communications on the most appropriate solution design
- Collaborate on the design and development of the appropriate solution with Lead and Architect
- Produce detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Able to develop code on the assigned platform and respective integrations in collaboration with other technical team members
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy (as most platforms are now cloud hosted)
- Attend and facilitate stand-up meetings and report technical blockers to the Tech Lead
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- Passionate coder with at least 3-5 years of C# and .NET software application development experience
- Utilization of web services/APIs, consuming JSON/XML data (third party integrations)
- Full life-cycle development experience – with Agile/Scrum project approach
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience
- Experience with estimating and project planning preferred
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Exposure or experience with PIM, MDM, PLM or other related systems are a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits personal responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team members as well as customers
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and developing new products and solutions
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly preferred
- Experience with other technologies (SQL, .NET Core, React, Angular, Typescript, etc..) a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.