Manufacturing Software Technician
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As we continue to develop new technology that pushes the envelope of what is possible with 3D printers, we’re looking for a hands on manufacturing software technician to help us build the impossible. You’ll work with our manufacturing and software teams to invent, develop, and advance our core printing technology. These teams bring R&D prototypes to production, and gets products into customers hands.
Are you thorough and good at meticulously gathering data points? Can you communicate and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you a maker and love DIY projects? We want you to join our team as a Manufacturing Software Technician.
- Design and execute tests to verify new software changes
- Find and report bugs, verify software releases
- Develop solutions to fix issues you encounter
- Create documentation and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) for changes and test procedures
- Work autonomously after given a set of tasks and deadlines
- Have technical experience (mechanical, electrical, or software)
- Have experience working in a production environment
- Are comfortable with programming and debugging with Python on Linux
- Are great at digging into issues and finding root causes
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.