To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. The Hardware Systems Engineer will work on the manufacturing team and be responsible for research and development of the manufacturing processes for all of Formlabs products.
In this role, you will research manufacturing concerns to determine solutions and better processes. You will also work cross functionally with mechanical design, electrical, and material teams.
- Conduct research on production errors and determine solutions in real time
- Design and run tests to validate functionality and existing features
- Use insights gained from field and manufacturing data to improve our products
- Have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, etc.)
- Are a hands-on engineer, well versed in hardware debugging and experimental design
- Have a desire to deeply understand system level interactions of complex electro-mechanical products
- Have experience with Python
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.