At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Testing Automation Engineer that is remote to start. Some travel may be required later.
As a Testing Automation Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, documentation, testing of applications developed for our clients, taking direction from solution architects and leads on development. Ability and experience in manual and automation testing required.
- Participates in all testing activities for the product team, including test strategy/planning/execution, load/stress testing, functional/regression, both automated and manual
- Develop test plan and test procedures with clear understanding of the requirements to ensure the high quality of products
- Creates and/or maintains the automation test framework
- Collaborates with solution architects and development Engineers on common practices and libraries
- Collaborates with product owner and engineers to define detailed test scenarios
- Creates functional and integration test scripts, both automated and manual
- Ensures real-time automation of tests, collaborates with developers
- 5+ years of experience in with focus on test plan creation, quality assurance testing, and testing automation.
- Experience with multiple testing strategies including: high availability, disaster recovery, rogue testing, happy path, negative testing, performance testing, and functional testing
- Solid experience with automation frameworks/tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP)
- Experience with web services and APIs testing using API testing frameworks (e.g. Rest Assured, JMeter, SOAP- UI, Postman)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g. git/github, Jenkins, bamboo, gradle/maven, artifactory)
- Basic knowledge on Linux/ Unix commands.
- Good knowledge and experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL).
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne).
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Rest Assured testing framework, Cucumber a plus
- Passionate about pushing the envelope on current technologies and motivating others to adopt new development and testing methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, data & analytics, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding data & analytics, digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions; Perficient’s Health Sciences industry practice is the largest industry focus area within Perficient.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.