Lead Software Engineer
Greater Boston Area
We are seeking experienced engineers who take pride in building great user experiences using the latest technologies. In this role, you will help rebuild the user interface of our risk management platform and take a leadership role in decision making around architecture. Using the Agile methodology, you will lead a team of engineers in the development of features for new and existing products and will interface with your team daily to offer guidance and support on industry best practices.
We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand and help build product requirements
- Provide technical expertise and assist in architectural decisions
- Leading team in architecture and design decisions
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading, mentoring, or guiding a small team of engineers
- Strong understanding of ReactJS, ES6, and CSS
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs (AJAX, JSON)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Great communication Skills
- Experience with the Agile process
- React, Redux, Typescript
- Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description