Lead Front End Engineer-Cart & Checkout at Chewy
The Cart & Checkout team is responsible for the customer journey from adding products to their cart through the life-cycle of operations leading to a successful order being placed. The team’s goal is to create a friction-less customer experience as we build, learn, and iterate on our core and scaling capabilities. Long story short: Cart & Checkout is one of Chewy’s most vital lines of business.
You will be joining a tight knit team that is looking to grow aggressively over the next 12-24 months. You will get the chance to define Front-End Architecture at a scale rarely seen. If having your voice heard while making an impact for one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in history sounds interesting, this opportunity is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Creating new Front-End architecture for a unified platform across all customer devices
- Design and build new feature and capabilities on our customer facing POA across Cart & Checkout.
- Participate in technical decisions and collaborate in an agile environment
- Review code, implementations and give meaningful feedback that helps others build better solutions.
- Establish strong working relationships at all organizational levels and across functional teams
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development as a Front-End Engineer
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience with AWS
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]