Lead Cloud Architect at Humana Studio_h
In support of Humana’s vision to create simple, personalized and reliable experience for our healthcare customers, we are embarking on the Technology Modernization journey. One of the key strategic priority of Technology Modernization initiative is to migrate all Humana prioritized applications and workload to Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Architect to lead integrated/cross-functional team(s) to provide architectural leadership, guidance, governance and support to enable successful execution of cloud migration for Humana enterprise business applications in alignment with industry best practices and Humana enterprise architecture standards. The Lead Cloud Architect will be a change agent at the heart of cloud transformations with sponsorship from senior executives and play a very vital role to help Humana enterprise to migrate all business applications to the cloud.
In this role, you will also have the frequent opportunities to interact with senior leadership, lead/partner with other Humana enterprise teams & external vendors to perform proof of concept/technology, and help to define technology standards, patterns and playbook for cloud technologies.
The Lead Cloud Architect will perform technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Architect to lead integrated/cross-functional team(s) to provide architectural leadership, guidance, governance and support to enable successful execution of cloud migration for Humana enterprise business applications in alignment with industry best practices and Humana enterprise architecture standards. The lead cloud architect also lead/partner with other Humana enterprise teams & external vendors to complete proof of concept/technology, and help to define technology standards, patterns and playbooks for cloud technologies.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical leadership to cloud factory teams and guide them to adopt DevSecOps practices, and cloud migration best practices, patterns & solutions
- Provide architectural design, guidance, governance, recommendation and signoff for as-is vs target cloud architectures of applications
- Ability to manage vendor relationship and to keep big picture in mind & outcome-driven
- Create and maintain application architecture deliverables and artifacts and iteratively improve architectural approaches, design, and development processes and approaches
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ years of technical experience and 2+ years project leadership experience
- Great communication skills, interpersonal relations, team cooperation and the ability to communicate with technical and business stakeholders
- Great knowledge or working experience with delivering solutions in public cloud(s), preferably Microsoft Azure
- Have great experience or knowledge of migrating applications to cloud leveraging best practices & patterns (Azure preferred)
- Highly experienced with delivering technology strategies, patterns, reference architectures and leading proof of concept/technology to actual implementation
- Master’s degree
- Any Cloud Architect certificate (Azure preferred)
- Hands-on development experience with .Net/Java/NodeJS/Scripting Languages and/or ability to perform proof of technology if needed
- Deep understanding and knowledge of microservice architecture, emerging technologies and design principles
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experience