The Lead Cloud Architect leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. The Lead Cloud Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Cloud Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- a Bachelor's degree
- 8 or more years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Architecture Certification in one of the leading cloud platforms
- Knowledge one of the major leading Optimized data store offerings
- Knowledge of major messaging products such as Kafka
- Experience working in Agile workplace with latest devOps tools and principles
- Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Multiple Certifications in Major Cloud platforms, Azure is preferred.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Interoperability Standards, HL7 and/or FHIR
- Experience in Healthcare/Insurance Domain
- Experience working in Azure DevOps setting
- Experience working in Scaled Agile environment