Lead Application Architect at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Lead Application Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Application Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Must be passionate about leading continuous architectural improvement and growth
- 5 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing leadership and technical direction through all phases of project development
- Cloud certification
- Experience with DevOps including automated deployment
- Experience with secure coding practices and remediation of security vulnerabilities