If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are searching for a talented, highly-motivated team player to help us to reach new levels of health management.
Our mobile development team is small and dynamic. Every developer matters, and is expected to make a difference. While your role is nominally in iOS development, there will be occasions for you to stretch and grow as a software engineer. Creativity and initiative are requirements.
Who you are:
- You are an advanced user of at least one modern operating system and can create applications for it. Obviously, developing for iOS is a distinct plus.
- You are ready and willing to learn something new. You are especially motivated to learn iOS deeply. And, with your fundamental knowledge, you can learn whatever new technology or OS we may need to support in the future.
- You are familiar with concepts such as networks, databases, servers, communications and information security, and you have successfully participated in software development involving at least some of that.
- You are fluent in the Swift language and follow its evolution closely.
- You know at least one other programming or scripting language, or want to learn one.
- The modern software development cycle and tooling is just something you know, and if you have not worked with a particular platform, IDE, compiler, source control or bug tracking system, you should be able to get going with minimal hand holding.
- You are aware that software is built not only with code, processes and tools, but also through leadership, collaboration, and strategic thinking. We’ll help you become a highly successful, well-rounded software engineer.
- You have at least a Bachelors degree. Yes, in any field, but a field associated with computer programming, such as computer science or other engineering, would be a plus.
Tools we use include:
- Core Data
- Core Motion
You can see the IOS app here
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Read Full Job Description