Implementation Engineer at Nuance
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer implementation guidance with regards to application needs during new customer implementations of Dragon Ambient Experience and Dragon Medical based on best practice experience.
- Assist with the configuration and validation of scheduling interface
- Identify, recommend, and implement system configuration recommendations and perform remote system installations and configurations.
- Resolve advanced product hardware and software application problems via on-site/telephone with customers.
- Provide guidance, expertise, and consulting to customer's end users in the assessment of application design, application use/efficiency, and training needs.
- Manage timelines and project milestones via project management standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Education: Minimum of associate's degree
Minimum years of work experience: 3
- 3+ years experience with desktop and server operating systems
- 3+ years experience in IT (healthcare IT experience preferred)
- Knowledge and proven application of at least one programming language or specialized IT skill
- Previous experience administering or implementing organizational software such as Microsoft Exchange or Active Directory
- Previous experience participating in or leading projects is required
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years experience with HL7 and /or FHIR
- 2+ years experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- 2+ years experience with VMWare virtual desktop/application
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.