IAM Engineer at Chewy
Chewy is seeking an IAM Engineer II in Boston, MA to deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on business requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet business requirements
- Deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Interact/coordinate with customers as required
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Computer Engineering, or related
- 3-5 years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products (Saviynt or SailPoint)
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Segregation Of Duties
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
- Position may require travel
Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience with Saviynt
- IT Certification such as CIAM, CISA, CIAM, CISSP
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]