The Enterprise Robotics Process Automation (RPA) team in the MassMutual Core Technology organization seeks a curious and passionate Technical Lead who is experienced in all phases of the project lifecycle (Waterfall & Agile). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in application development and process automation independently building bots end to end, as well as experience in the financial services industry.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and implementing software robotics and process automation solutions in the broader context of digital transformation.
- Own full bot development end-to-end; i.e. "chat bot"
- Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
- Carry out development, unit as well as end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation
- Lead a development team throughout SDLC process
- Work collaboratively across business and IT organizations
- Problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks using Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related
- Minimum 8 years application development
- Experience in programming languages C#, Java, C++ as well as mainframe/legacy applications
- Experience with SQL, XML, and JSON
- Scripting experience using Python, Perl, Visual Basic, Shell script
- Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience in designing and implementing complex projects
- Good oral/written communication and strong commitment to professional/service excellence
- Minimum 2+ years UiPath or equivalent relevant RPA experience preferred