Tamr, Inc., connects and enriches the vast reserves of underutilized internal and external data, so people in large enterprises can consume accurate, up-to-date, unified data distilled from many silos to deliver transformational outcomes. Tamr’s data-unification platform combines machine learning algorithms with collective human insight to identify sources, understand relationships and curate the massive variety of siloed data. Based in Cambridge, Mass., Tamr is led by database industry veterans including Andy Palmer, Mike Stonebraker and Ihab Ilyas. Tamr was named in Boston Globe's Top 10 Places to work in 2015 and Best Tech Work Culture Finalist in Boston’s 2018 Timmy Awards. We are backed by leading VCs like NEA and Google Ventures.
As we rapidly grow our engineering team, we are seeking for outstanding engineers interested in building products that solve customer problems & enable customer innovation. This is an opportunity to build enterprise software that solves the most time-consuming, manually intensive problem in data science and modern data pipelines: enriching, curating, and preparing data. As part of a talented team, you will design and implement creative solutions to problems in data pipelining, distributed computing, cloud computing, machine learning and user experience.
This job might be a good fit for you if you have:
- Strong computer science fundamentals. BS or MS in Computer Science preferred. Equivalent industry experience acceptable
- Strong experience with Java or any other modern programming language
- Experience with Big Data technologies, Distributed systems or Cloud native software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A collaborative working style
- A hunger to learn new things and achieve big outcomes
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.