Engineering Team Lead - Identity and Vulnerability Management
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Datadog is building a world-class security team to keep our customers and employees safe from real-world threats. As the Team Lead for Identity and Vulnerability Management you will build and lead a team responsible for the success of Datadog’s vulnerability management and identity programs. By using existing platforms, building new tools and practicing your honed craft you will help secure Datadog.
- Manage the discovery, tracking, remediation and disclosure of vulnerabilities within our entire platform
- Define and coordinate the execution of Datadog’s internal identity road map
- Develop and maintain a gold standard for security programs at Datadog
- Audit systems related to Identity and Vulnerability Management programs
- Share data and educate Datadog team members on your programs
- You have a proven track record in security program management, including sizable vulnerability management programs
- You understand identity and access management systems in depth
- You handle infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems
- You have production experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment
- You have a documented history of security research and/or program management
- You have written significant pieces of open-source software
- You have implemented or extensively worked within BeyondCorp-style, zero-trust network and service architectures