Date: Dec 15, 2020
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases via APIs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Frequently engage with partners and peers across the business to gather requirements, share standard methodologies, & troubleshoot systems issues
- Experience in creative services, digital publishing and production, specifically ImageMagick and/or Adobe Photoshop
- MacOS Server systems deployment and support
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Must have an “innovation” mentality – capable of providing unique or new ideas, thinking “outside of the box” and can create a vision for new solutions.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Nice to Have:
- Proven working experience in web programming. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- 3-5 years of experience using and/or a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- 4-6 years of experience utilizing XML & XSLT in publishing workflows
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Adequate knowledge of DAM systems and metadata modeling
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
You will be joining an incredibly hardworking team that is committed to continuous growth:
- A highly collaborative team with diverse skill-sets to learn from
- Great feedback culture
- Working directly with multi-functional partners
- Fast, accountable, engaged and empowered teams
- The chance to join a fast paced ecommerce company striving to become one of the most iconic data and analytics driven businesses of our time!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.