Director of Manufacturing at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is manufacturing thousands of printers, an enormous task – and the complexity will grow as we build tens and even hundreds of thousands of electronic products each year. We are looking for someone who will lead the process to take newly innovated products to mass production.
If you are a seasoned manufacturing leader who has brought new products to market we want you to join our team as our Director of Manufacturing.
- Manage a team of sourcing, supply chain and manufacturing engineering professionals
- Develop strong processes between engineering and manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition from idea to production
- Facilitate efficient and effective manufacturing processes in Asia ensuring high quality production of Formlabs products
- Working with engineering team to understand Formlabs products, strong design for manufacturing understanding to guide production processes
- Aggressive cost management to facilitate speed to market and then market leading cost structures of components and finished products
- Build people, processes and technology to enable Formlabs continued business growth
- A leader who can hire, manage and develop a team of diverse supply chain, manufacturing and engineering
- Highly technical manufacturing/operations leader
- NPI experience bringing new electro-mechanical products to market
- Experience managing leveraging partnerships in Asia to bring products to market
- Have built organizations and processes for high growth companies
- A driving change agent
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.