We’re an international agtech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts, who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer. Indigo is extraordinary, and we owe that to the individuals who make up our community and enable success through diversity of thought, experience, background, perspective, race, sexuality, gender, age, and everything else that makes a person uniquely themselves. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we aren’t ordinary, and neither are you. Embrace your extraordinary and join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet fueled by unique game changers.
- Develop automation to help engineering with compliance objectives
- Work in our cloud platform using infrastructure as code and helping developers adopt these patterns
- Help identify critical platform and application security gaps and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with DevOps team to understand current CI/CD platform, tooling, and environments involved in release
- Understand and embody Indigo’s mission & core values
- Proven self-starter
- Flexible to needs of both developers and users
- Anticipate DevOps problems before they become a problem
- Build developer tools that enable developer efficiencies and that developers love to use
- Ability to listen and influence change across organization to ensure consistency in process
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of best practices in code development, deployment, and SRE methodologies
- Ability to ensure consistency across the release process while also understanding the need for exceptions to the rule (ie. emergency releases)
- Ability to work with engineers to understand non-traditional deployment methodologies (e.g. native mobile applications)
- An advocate for everything automated, hands off deployments, and repeatable and reliable solutions.
- Proficient in high-level scripting languages such as python, JS, bash, etc
- Experience with linux administration
- Familiarity with best-in-class build and release tools
- Understands standard build automation solutions used today
- Firm understanding of metrics-based software development, and automation’s role in facilitating those metrics.
- Experience with metrics and monitoring tools to aide in SDLC troubleshooting
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment
- Experience implementing advanced monitoring for platforms and applications
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience building and deploying Docker containers required
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers
- Familiar with databases and implementation best practices
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Clear, effective communicator; capable of influencing best practices across an organization
- 2 - 5+ years experience
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
- A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
- Catered Lunches
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan